[CCWG-ACCT] ICANN Board comments - Recommendation 3 - Fundamental Bylaws

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 07:58:17 UTC 2016

Dear Jordan,

Welcome back to the scene.

Now there are three different interpretations of Designator

1. From Bruce

2. From Grec and few others

3 .From Jordan

See the corresponding messages from these three distinguished colleagues

In my view the third one is more close to the reality ( the manner in which
community powers are described in all three CCWG proposals

However, we need to have the views of the Lawyers and consensus agreement
of CCWG

Regards

Kavouss