[CCWG-ACCT] TR: IANA Budget and CCWG-Accountability proposal - CWG-Stewardship changes

Mathieu Weill mathieu.weill at afnic.fr
Tue Jan 26 09:59:41 UTC 2016

Dear Colleagues,

Please be aware of the recent work that has been done in collaboration
between CWG Stewardship / CCWG Accountability regarding the “IANA Budget”.

It seems to be comprehensive and address the concern it was intended to deal
with. One option is to create a checkpoint during the implementation in
order to ensure the requirements (of the CWG) are being met in the actual
implementation.

The CWG-Stewardship is currently checking on list whether there are any
further thoughts or inputs.

Best regards,

Mathieu