[CCWG-ACCT] FW: ICANN Board comments on recommendation 9

Steve DelBianco sdelbianco at netchoice.org
Wed Jan 27 15:03:22 UTC 2016

Bruce — thank you for elaborating on the board’s general comment about bringing AoC reviews into the bylaws (Rec 9).  Your email helped us understand specific areas where you want to leave more decisions to the board and to the AC/SO chairs.

I have offered response in-line with your comments (see red text below), based upon my notes from multiple CCWG discussions of this topic over the last 12 months.