[CCWG-ACCT] Open ALAC Issues

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Wed Jan 27 18:23:14 UTC 2016

Seun, we went over this at great length many
months ago. Once a representative is named, they
do have the power to act on behalf of the AC/SO.
It is up to the AC/SO to put process in place to limit and/or control it.

If I were to abuse my position as ALAC Chair, I
would expect the ALAC to take action and this is no different.

Alan