[CCWG-ACCT] Regarding mission statement and human rights

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 16:21:17 UTC 2016

HR should be referenced in intermediate Bylaws and drafted at WS2. Based on our dis discussions and REC . once FOI is ready the final legal  text shall  be approved and included in the Definitive Bylaws. In the meantime Board,s firm commitment once approved by CCWG shall apply
Kabouss .

Sent from my iPhone