[CCWG-ACCT] Recommendation 11, 2/3 board threshold, GAC consensus, and finishing

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 22:53:32 UTC 2016

GAC did not formally reject the Rec 11 in announcing that " no consensus is
reached " GNSO and its spokemen push for their objection, GAC must formally
reject the Recommendation as currently GAC lost o-1 because of Stress Test
18 ,if such ST remains and 2/ 3 supermajority becomes Simple Majority then
GAC would loose o-2 .That is not fair .There should not win loose against
GAC,
WIN-WIN YES, loose-loose yes ,for every body BUT NOT LOOSE FOR gac and win
for the others .
THAT IS NOT FAIR
Kavouss