[CCWG-ACCT] Board comments on Rec 10

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 05:03:55 UTC 2016

Hi,

Thanks for sharing, the 3 comments are reasonable enough and its hard to
say no on any of them. However, I just like to emphasis the part on item b
below, as I believe it's most important for me:
"....While there could be a mechanism to better involve the voice of the
group under review"

It will be good to have that inplace soon enough as I think absence of that
may be one of the reason recommendation 10 reads in its current form.

Regards.
PS: On a side note, I am occasionally trilled by board's approach of
presenting their concerns clearly and with adequate rationale. I only wish
this can be maintained.