[CCWG-ACCT] Regarding mission statement and human rights

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Fri Jan 29 21:18:49 UTC 2016

Hi Bruce.

First I cannot count the number of times I have been told that Human
Rights considerations were out of scope in ICANN.  Certainly NCSG has
been tilting at this windmill for a while now, and losing - ever if we
were able to put together a Working party on this topic (not even worthy
of being a Working Group). I will have to go through the replies we have