[CCWG-ACCT] Recommendation 11, 2/3 board threshold, GAC consensus, and finishing

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 21:32:07 UTC 2016

Hello Becky,

This would have indeed been a perfect compromise, if the function of 2/3 is
made clear to Washington as insignificant especially if the board is fine
with it.

I can imagine what the headline will look like if 2/3 is maintained in the
proposal and this does not necessarily mean that it has any
negative/positive impact on this proposal but considering the current hype
level, it has become a popular topic.

That said, i hope such IRP restriction on GAC would exclude anything that
would affect their current structural establishment as I believe they
should always but be empowered to give an opinion in such scenarios. It is
my hope that GAC would accept this as a compromise option so this can be
considered closed.

Regards