[CCWG-ACCT] let's stick to the substantive issues on over-empowering GAC and not get personal and start name-calling

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 22:02:42 UTC 2016

So this does not generate another long thread and so that things are not
logged out of context. I was at the last meeting (though audio only), I did
not observe any "people painting" but i heard people repeating their points
as much as possible while the co-chairs tried as much as possible to
maintain focus of the discussion to maximise time.

Cheers!