[CCWG-ACCT] let's stick to the substantive issues on over-empowering GAC and not get personal and start name-calling

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 22:43:50 UTC 2016

Seun,
Position of some people from the very begining was hard and inflexible
They are not looking for any compromise .Tha does not work
Some people defending particular external entity ( outside CCWG ) THAT IS
NOT FAIR EITHER.
we v can not make evry body happy but we could try to make evrybody equally
happay or equally unhappy.
CONSTANT OBJECTION TO ONE PARTICULAR AC seems unfair
Constant and continued objection to a gien issue is  simple but proposing a
soltion  is difficult and requires skills  MULTICULTURALISM AND SPIRIT
OF understanding other's problem
Kavouss