[CCWG-ACCT] Recommendation 11, 2/3 board threshold, GAC consensus, and finishing

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 12:40:07 UTC 2016

Dear All,
I am not comfortable with Steve proposal or his comrpomise.
Perhaps we could work on some thing else.
I have added another alternative : STATUS QUO and SUPPRESSION OF ST18 which
in fact was invented by somebody and pushed through a working party and
then CCWG
Once again , 2/3 Majority for GAC Advice may encourage GAC to ACCEPT  ST18.
This is an important elemebnt
Pls carefully consider that before GAC totally exclude that
Kavouss