[CCWG-ACCT] Recommendation 11, 2/3 board threshold, GAC consensus, and finishing

Paul Rosenzweig paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com
Sat Jan 30 02:13:02 UTC 2016

Mr. Brunner-Williams
I don't even understand your question.  Perhaps you are too smart for me.
But to be clear I make no defense of the .Africa decision, nor a critique.  I only note that the decision makes it clear that the GAC through its process did intervene.
--
Paul Rosenzweig
Sent from myMail app for Android Friday, 29 January 2016, 08:58PM -05:00 from "Eric (Maule) Brunner-Williams" < ebw at abenaki.wabanaki.net> :