[CCWG-ACCT] Creative solutions for Rec.11

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 15:05:05 UTC 2016

Hello Kavous,

I don't think my mail implied that GAC be subordinate to any community, and
if it does please note that it's not my intention to communicate such. I
was however saying that it would have been a good thing to find a way of
receiving all the community input and make attempt to address them as much
as possible during the policy development phase, so that a more wholesome
document/proposal can get to the board.

What Malcolm proposed may address such wish of mine but I have stated my
reservation about how difficult and perhaps unrealistic this could be,
owning to the current structure of SO/AC with respect to policy development.

Regards