[CCWG-ACCT] Reminder: Need Rapporteurs by 3 July

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Fri Jul 1 05:40:14 UTC 2016

Dear all,

This is a reminder that should you have an interest in becoming a Rapporteur of a WS2 subgroup, you need to indicate your interest by 3 July 2016.

The names of those who have indicated interest in being a Rapporteur are highlighted in yellow in the Expression of Interest sign up list found at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Iw5yn9GRk8RcnTJzclwB-JuSe3B6JugEj_0oGOCseqU/edit. I have also attached the latest version of the document in PDF format.

Sign up for participant or observer of the WS2 subgroups will remain open (beyond 3 July) – there is simple a deadline for rapporteur interest so that we can launch the subgroups and identify the leadership team for WS2.

Here is the latest list of those signed up to serve as a Rapporteur:

Diversity

Fiona Asonga

Human Rights

Niels ten Oever

Nigel Roberts

Tijani Ben Jemaa

Jurisdiction

Paul McGrady

Ombudsman

Ed Morris

Sebastien Bachollet

SO/AC Accountability

Cheryl Langdon-Orr

Staff Accountability

Avri Doria

Transparency

Ed Morris

Michael Karanicolas

Reviewing the Cooperative Engagement Process (CEP)

Ed Morris

Guidelines on Good Faith Conduct in Participating in Board Removal Discussions

Lori Schulman

Thank you to all who have volunteered so far. Safe travels home,

Grace

--

Grace Abuhamad

Manager, Public Policy

ICANN | Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers

801 17th Street NW, Suite 400 | Washington, DC 20006

Direct: +1 202 249 7545 | Mobile: +1 310 200 7638

Interested in the IANA Stewardship Transition?

LEARN MORE. STAY UPDATED. FOLLOW. ENGAGE.