[CCWG-ACCT] Reminder: Need Rapporteurs by 3 July

Christopher Wilkinson lists at christopherwilkinson.eu
Sun Jul 3 16:10:51 UTC 2016

Good afternoon:

I think it would be appropriate to normally instate two or three rapporteurs  in each case, from among different stakeholders. If necessary, staff may wish to extend the 3 July deadline.

I would also suggest that the déontology of the rapporteurs should be to act as an informed secretariat of the WG as a whole (or of its sub-groups) and not to be pursuing agendas of their own.

Thus, in my case, in addition to significant logistical and time constraints, I wish to maintain my independence to support, comment upon or demur from the rapporteurs' proposals to the WGs, and consequently shall not volunteer as a rapporteur.

Regards

CW