[CCWG-ACCT] Public comment on draft Articles of Incorporation?

Thomas Rickert thomas at rickert.net
Mon Jul 4 19:55:29 UTC 2016

Dear all,
it was good to see many of you in Helsinki and I hope that you had safe trips back home.

We discussed the draft Articles of Incorporation during our last telco and agreed that Sam would send additional information to the list and all of us would then consider further whether or not all concerns have been removed.

Thanks to Sam for providing more information in the meantime.

With the end of the public comment period approaching rapidly, I would now like those of you who think we should raise concerns with a CCWG comment to write to the list within the next 24 hours (until 20.00 UTC on July 5th). Should any concerns raised get ssufficient traction to be considered a CCWG position, we will prepare a comment on that basis.

In any case, we will issue a brief CCWG comment supporting the draft either unconditionally or with any additional CCWG comments there might be based on the approach described above.

Thanks and kind regards,
Thomas

---
rickert.net