[CCWG-ACCT] Reminder: Need Rapporteurs by 3 July

Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch
Tue Jul 5 05:00:24 UTC 2016

+1 for Vinay

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 04.07.2016 um 11:21 schrieb Aarti Bhavana <aarti.bhavana at nludelhi.ac.in<mailto:aarti.bhavana at nludelhi.ac.in>>:

I'd like to add my support for Vinay as a rapporteur for the jurisdiction subgroup.

On 4 Jul 2016 2:35 pm, "Alan Greenberg" <alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca<mailto:alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca>> wrote:
Most definitely!

Alan
--
Sent from my mobile. Please excuse brevity and typos.

On July 4, 2016 11:39:20 AM GMT+03:00, Phil Corwin <psc at vlaw-dc.com<mailto:psc at vlaw-dc.com>> wrote:
Rapporteurs are supposed to faithfully report on proceedings. Not provide their own perspective.

Philip S. Corwin, Founding Principal
Virtualaw LLC
1155 F Street, NW
Suite 1050