[CCWG-ACCT] Fwd: [Acct-Legal] Public comment on draft Articles of Incorporation?

Thomas Rickert thomas at rickert.net
Wed Jul 6 11:51:27 UTC 2016

Hi Matthew,
a comment is just in being prepared and that will pick up Brett’s point. Should be sent to the list in the next few hours.

Thanks for your question.

Best,
Thomas

>>> heritage.org <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__heritage.org_&d=CwMGaQ&c=Od00qP2XTg0tXf_H69-T2w&r=1-1w8mU_eFprE2Nn9QnYf01XIV88MOwkXwHYEbF2Y_8&m=EdEGYnmAvVse5_Eh-GawwsqD2vFFcxnO43J0c0x2ZD8&s=z5m5Uu6d8-cRBq3g5-VhZ09COMNMcP4Hc6P3bQEeFmc&e=>