[CCWG-ACCT] Draft agenda for CCWG-A prep meeting

Mathieu Weill mathieu.weill at afnic.fr
Mon Jul 11 06:52:59 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Here’s how I see the agenda for the July 12 call, for discussion during
our prep at 15UTC (with apologies to Jordan and Cheryl for the ugly time).

1.       Articles of Incorporation : finalize submission (I sent Holly and
Rosemary a note, but Brenda can you forward them the official invite ?)

2.       Appointment of rapporteurs for WS2 – next steps are setting up
the lists, the meetings, and kicking off

3.       Legal Cost control mechanism : initial discussion (see other
thread, which can be translated into a set of slides)

During the prep we should also discuss the gNSO request for a webinar on
Legal costs. It seems to me our group needs to close its deliberations on
the issue first.

Anything else ?

Best,

--