[CCWG-ACCT] [Acct-Staff] GAC Appointed Members to CCWG - Accountability

Mathieu Weill mathieu.weill at afnic.fr
Tue Jul 12 09:10:24 UTC 2016

Dear Colleagues,

On behalf of the co-chairs, participants and members, welcome to our five
GAC members, among which some names are already quite familiar to this
group.

We also want to seize the opportunity to express our group’s gratitude to
outgoing members Par Brumark (Niue), Alice Munyua (African Union), Suzanne
Radell (USA) and Julia Wolman (Denmark). GAC engagement within our CCWG has
been outstanding, and they set a new standard for cross community dialogue
within Icann. As far as their duties enable, I hope they will stay engaged
with our group.

Best regards,

Leon, Thomas & Mathieu

Co-chairs