[CCWG-ACCT] Proposed Agenda CCWG ACCT Meeting - 12 July 2016 @ 20:00 UTC

Vinay Kesari vinay.kesari at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 23:21:26 UTC 2016

Dear all,

I was unfortunately unable to join the call as I was on a flight at the
time, my apologies. I've just had a chance to catch up on the Adobe Connect
recording, and I'm happy to reconfirm my willingness and availability to
serve as a rapporteur. Also, I agree with the thrust of Kavouss' comment at
0:24:30, and affirm my commitment to serve impartially. I look forward to
working with Greg on the jurisdiction subgroup.

Separately, on the issue of allocation of legal requests, I agree that we
need further discussion, and endorse creating an Option 3 based on the
points made and the specific requirements of the different WS2 subgroups.

Regards,
Vinay