[CCWG-ACCT] Proposed Agenda CCWG ACCT Meeting - 12 July 2016 @ 20:00 UTC

Rudolph Daniel rudi.daniel at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 22:16:33 UTC 2016

I see Greg's points clearly. And the working methodology of ICANN legal as
a default,  is not the same as 'advice from in-house as default'..that
would clearly be a disaster.
Greg's alternative definition of default reads as the ability to appoint
and use its own council as and when deemed necessary, well I take as a
given and a necessity.
And I agree, it would be throwing the baby out with the bath water to even
suggest a change of counsel :)
But let's not wish to be dismissive of 'in house' counsel, because of some
rigorous belief that (Greg's) default drives the process. We are on the
same page. We drive the process.
rd