[CCWG-ACCT] Proposed Agenda CCWG ACCT Meeting - 12 July 2016 @ 20:00 UTC

Nigel Roberts nigel at channelisles.net
Thu Jul 14 06:21:49 UTC 2016

Greg puts the case in a reasoned and powerfully convincing manner.

ICANN's in-house legal department, though much better now, were, in the
early days, responsible for some terrible tail-wagging-the-dog.

The CCWG will become largely irrelevant if ICANN legal can influence the
questions and answers we receive.