[CCWG-ACCT] Speech by Larry Strickling

Sivasubramanian M isolatedn at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 04:33:27 UTC 2016

That was a balanced speech by Larry Strickling, one that clarified to those
in America that "we do not control the Internet. It is simply not true, and
people who really understand the Internet know it is not true. No one
controls the Internet. The Internet is a network of networks that operates
with the cooperation of stakeholders around the world". and at the same
time assured the rest of the world that "Privatizing the domain name system
has been a goal of Democratic and Republican administrations since 1997."

Sivasubramanian M

Sivasubramanian M <https://www.facebook.com/sivasubramanian.muthusamy>