[CCWG-ACCT] [community-finance] IANA Stewardship Transition - Project Expenses - FY16 Q3 update

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 20 22:25:05 UTC 2016

so excellent clarification, Sam.

Subject: Re: [CCWG-ACCT] [community-finance] IANA Stewardship Transition - Project Expenses - FY16 Q3 update
To: marilynscade at hotmail.com; psc at vlaw-dc.com; kstubbs at afilias.info; paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com; brett.schaefer at heritage.org; xavier.calvez at icann.org
CC: cwg-stewardship at icann.org; accountability-cross-community at icann.org; icann-board at icann.org; executive-team at icann.org; commsteam at icann.org; community-finance at icann.org; finance-staff at icann.org
From: sam at lanfranco.net
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 17:41:40 -0400

    @Marilyn, Just for clarification, I was NOT suggesting going
      beyond the important disclosure issue at hand. The reference to a
      gTLD was only in reference to me being overly cautious, and
      certainly not an effort to ignite another discussion stream. I
      apologize if that was not clear to all.

    Sam L.

    On 7/20/2016 5:27 PM, Marilyn Cade