[CCWG-ACCT] Updated IANA Stewardship Transition Expenses Information as of 31 December 2015

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 08:29:14 UTC 2016

Dear Xavier,

Thank you very much for the file.

Believe me, the presentation is made in a good professional manner but for
me it is difficult to get out of it what I wanted to get.

Pleas kindly provide a simple summary sheet and provide the following

Total ICG Cost, including Legal, in any

Legal cost for ICG, if any

Total CWG Cost, Including Legal (external legal cost)

Legal cost for CWG, separately

Total CCWG Including Legal (external legal cost)

Legal cost for CCWG, separately

Total legal costs extracted from the three above cost for external legal

Total other common costs to the three parts above

Grand Total of the above 3 costs

Regards

Kavouss