[CCWG-ACCT] Updated IANA Stewardship Transition Expenses Information as of 31 December 2015

vidushi at cis-india.org vidushi at cis-india.org
Tue Mar 1 09:26:26 UTC 2016

Dear Xavier,

Thanks for sharing this.

I'm a Programme Officer with the Centre for Internet and Society, and had a few follow up questions to this report:

1. Under the expenses breakdown for Professional Services, what is the exact breakdown for "travel support including visas"?
2. Under the same head, what constitute "other miscellaneous services"?
3. Under the head of "US Government Affairs (Lobbying)" - could you provide us with details of what the lobbyists did, what was said, and who they spoke to? In case you are not in a position to provide these details, could you kindly refer me to somebody who can?
4. Under the head of "Education/Engagement/Advice", I can't help but notice that perhaps some of the most powerful lobbyists are named. In the absence of a detailed report explaining their work with and for ICANN, we cannot make an informed distinction between their work and that of the lobbyists. Please provide us with details of their work, or direct me to somebody who may be able to provide me with this information?

+1 to Sean's comment about hoping we are more strategic in our engagement with professional services in WS2, and also more transparent.

Thank you for this and I hope to hear from you soon,

Vidushi Marda