[CCWG-ACCT] Request for Clarification on Threshold Issue

Mueller, Milton L milton at gatech.edu
Tue Mar 1 15:32:56 UTC 2016

From: Jordan Carter [mailto:jordan at internetnz.net.nz]

Sorry, wrong. The assumption has been made and it is the same as the assumption that was made in the Third, Second and First Draft Reports. GAC is going to be listed in the fundamental bylaws as a decisional participant in the Empowered Community.

Huh? See below

The only way that could change would be if GAC advised it did not wish to do so. Same with any other group.

Which they haven’t done yet. Ergo, my statement below was correct.