[CCWG-ACCT] TR: Transition and Accountability Cost - Next Step

Mathieu Weill mathieu.weill at afnic.fr
Tue Mar 1 17:46:05 UTC 2016

Dear Colleagues,

Please find below an update from the Board Finance Committee on a proposed
way forward regarding the management of the Transition Project costs. This
is a particularly timely contribution to our F2F meeting in Marrakech. We
have specifically invited the Finance Committee members to attend the part
of our meeting where we plan to discuss this topic.

Best and safe travels to all,

Mathieu