[CCWG-ACCT] Updated IANA Stewardship Transition Expenses Information as of 31 December 2015

Xavier J. Calvez xavier.calvez at icann.org
Wed Mar 2 08:13:14 UTC 2016

Dear Vidushi,
I acknowledge receipt of your email questions and will provide a fuller response to your substantive questions which require further analysis to be adequately answered.  I can not yet assess how long it will take us to answer all received questions, but I will keep everyone updated once we will have assessed the amount of analysis required and associated time to complete.
For your information, I have not yet responded to or acknowledged all emails received on this topic, as I have been traveling and just landed.
Irrespective, you should feel free to file any DIDP request that you deem useful, which we welcome as always.

Thank you.
Best,

Xavier