[CCWG-ACCT] Human Rights

Martin Boyle Martin.Boyle at nominet.uk
Thu Mar 3 22:08:49 UTC 2016

But for ICANN to apply US interpretations on EU based organisations without some proper process that adopted the interpretation in EU legislation?  Either way, from a ccTLD point of view, I would have serious concern about ICANN leading decisions about what is the standard they apply and the legal base that they use.

This is a complicated issue and one best left for WS2 as I noted below.