[CCWG-ACCT] Request for Clarification on Threshold Issue

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Fri Mar 4 08:40:24 UTC 2016

To the best of my knowledge, the GNSO has not
passed a formal motion saying that they will
participate in the Empowered Community (EC), and
I *KNOW* that the ALAC has not. I believe that the same is true for the ccNSO.

If and when we ratify Recommendation 1 describing
the EC as including the ALAC (as we have in our
comments to the earlier drafts), we will de facto
have accepted out participation

Alan