[CCWG-ACCT] Mind map - WS2 topic brainstorm

Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez G. crg at isoc-cr.org
Sat Mar 5 05:55:04 UTC 2016

Great idea Jordan!!!

Is there hope one day ICANN will provide software for interactive Mind
Maps, and not only frozen ones??
There are pretty good ones FOR FREE, even with server space for groups
to interact on real time on them, like IHMC Cmap Tools.
If we could get dome methodological help with Mind Maps, Working Groups
could at least be more colourful and effective, particularly for some of
us that don´t have english as a first language.
For disclosure I have been asking this question for the last 3 years.

Enjoy ICANN55

Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez
+506 8837 7176
Skype: carlos.raulg