[CCWG-ACCT] Updated MindMap - WS2 Topics

Christopher Wilkinson lists at christopherwilkinson.eu
Mon Mar 7 07:24:07 UTC 2016

Good morning:

May I suggest that Work Stream Two (WS2) needs to be designed in a practical and feasible way with priorities and timelines. Albeit imaginatively exhaustive, the Mind Map looks like too much at once.

The principal and initial priority should be SO/AC accountability both with respect to the appointment and mandate of their representatives in the Empowered Community (EC) and with respect to the exercise of community powers.

Regards

Christopher Wilkinson