[CCWG-ACCT] Updated MindMap - WS2 Topics

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Mon Mar 7 10:03:34 UTC 2016

good morning all,

Christopher, the schedule was discussed on Friday and I believe, tho I
could be wrong, that it will also be the topic of our Thursday meeting here
in Marrakech.

I would like to clarify in respect to your second point that there are no
"representatives" to the Empowered Community. It acts by resolutions passed
in the SOs and ACs through their usual processes.

best
Jordan