[CCWG-ACCT] FYI - transcript from the HLM session on Accountability

Aarti Bhavana aarti.bhavana at nludelhi.ac.in
Mon Mar 7 14:27:48 UTC 2016

Thanks a lot for this, Jordan. I had to leave early, so this is very useful.

Aarti Bhavana | Research Fellow
Centre for Communication Governance | National Law University, Delhi |
Sector-14,
Dwarka, New Delhi - 110078 | Fax: (+91) 11-280-34256 | www.ccgdelhi.org .
www.ccgtlr.org <http://www.ccgdelhi.org/> . *ccgnludelhi.wordpress.com
<http://ccgnludelhi.wordpress.com>*|