[CCWG-ACCT] Transmittal of CCWG-Accountability Report to the ICANN Board

Bruce Tonkin Bruce.Tonkin at melbourneit.com.au
Thu Mar 10 09:44:30 UTC 2016

Hello Thomas,

This is great news!

The Board is very pleased to see that the final proposal has support from all six of the chartering organizations.   This is a tremendous achievement, and I personally thank all members and participants in the CCWG for the long hours of work to complete this report.

I have shared you note below with the whole Board list, and we are working on resolutions for the public Board meeting this afternoon.

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin