[CCWG-ACCT] Transmittal of CCWG-Accountability Report to the ICANN Board

Paul Twomey paul.twomey at argopacific.com
Thu Mar 10 22:54:34 UTC 2016

+1   For those of us who helped with the green-paper/whitepaper and
draft the initial bylaws this proposal is a great one - and perhaps
over-due.   Evolutionary reform since 1999 has built not only an
accountable, multi-stakeholder ICANN - it has created a model for
broader promotion of multi-stakeholder processes in the international
system.  If all goes well now in Washington, we as a community shall
have achieved something which we first aimed for the in the late 1990s.

Paul

Dr Paul Twomey
Managing Director
Argo P at cific