[CCWG-ACCT] ICANN Board comments - Recommendation 3 - Fundamental Bylaws

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 05:51:42 UTC 2016

Actually in practice, "one of the designator" does not apply because we
only have one(sole) designator as per the CCWG proposal. So what you are
saying would logical been logical if applied to the designator which in
context would be the community.

However I think the final proposal applies the inspection right to each
decisional SO/AC which implies there is really no community thing
(threshold) for inspection(para35 Annex 1) as it can be exercised by each
individual SO/AC but within the scope described in para32

Overall I guess the ship has sailed on this one so we should not dwell
further on it.

Cheers!

Sent from my LG G4
Kindly excuse brevity and typos