[CCWG-ACCT] Announcement of new email address

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 23:14:41 UTC 2016

Brenda,

A few questions for you or your colleagues in the MSSI Department.  What is
the MSSI Department and when was it created?  Is it a new department or did
it grow out of a prior department?  I don't recall ICANN specifically
having a department devoted to "Multistakeholder Strategy."  If this is a
re-casting of a prior department, what are the changes that were made, and
what is the mission of this department?  Who is in charge of this
Department and how did their duties change with the creation of this
department?  How does ICANN define "Multistakeholder Strategy"?

Thanks!

Greg

[image: http://hilweb1/images/signature.jpg]

*Gregory S. Shatan | Partner*McCARTER & ENGLISH, LLP

245 Park Avenue, 27th Floor | New York, New York 10167
T: 212-609-6873
F: 212-416-7613
gshatan @mccarter.com | www.mccarter.com

BOSTON | HARTFORD | STAMFORD | NEW YORK | NEWARK
EAST BRUNSWICK | PHILADELPHIA  | WILMINGTON | WASHINGTON, DC