[CCWG-ACCT] Extended Public Comment on Principles for CCWGs

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Mon Mar 28 18:51:39 UTC 2016

Dear all,

The Public Comment period for the CCWG-Principles draft has been extended to 16 April 2016. You now have 19 days to submit comments: https://www.icann.org/public-comments/ccwg-framework-principles-draft-2016-02-22-en.

Thank you to James, Jorge, and Seun who have followed Mathieu’s lead and submitted comments. In the next 19 days, I am hoping to see more comments from CWG-IANA and CCWG-ACCT volunteers :)

Best,
Grace

--
Grace Abuhamad
Manager, Public Policy

ICANN | Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
801 17th Street NW, Suite 400 | Washington, DC 20006

Direct: +1 202 249 7545 | Mobile: +1 310 200 7638

Interested in the IANA Stewardship Transition?
LEARN MORE. STAY UPDATED. FOLLOW. ENGAGE.