[CCWG-ACCT] Fwd: Human Rights Transition Provision: Bylaws Section 27.3(a)

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sun May 1 21:14:33 UTC 2016

Considering that what the lawyers have proposed is based on what the CCWG
has requested[1], I will not raise any further disagreement on this.

However, I will reiterate that what we have done is NOT in-line with the
interpretation of what was written in the report[2] and I hope no one
disagree with that.

Regards
1. Hopefully the request was based on consensus.
2. Even though we may say what was in the report was probably a mistake but
it is what it is.
Sent from my LG G4
Kindly excuse brevity and typos