[CCWG-ACCT] Fwd: Human Rights Transition Provision: Bylaws Section 27.3(a)

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Mon May 2 15:10:38 UTC 2016

Depends on how you are interpreting the word "bundle"; the WS1 was
presented as a single document, while some COs decided to approve/respond
recommendation by recommendation, others approved the document as a whole.
Perhaps a simple application of the report(if you want to avoid round trips
proposed in the report without distorting the intent) will be to highlight
FoI as a single recommendation in WS2 which gives the COs the option to
approve/reject it out rightly and then the CCWG can determine what to do
with the FoI based on the outcome of the COs approval process.

On your second point, at this juncture I am not talking about what we said
but rather about what we WROTE in the report, which is what anyone who have
not followed the process would rely upon. So do you want to reflect "what
we said" or "what we wrote" either of them is fine by me but we should be
clear on the path we have chosen, knowing it's implications as well.

Regards

Sent from my LG G4
Kindly excuse brevity and typos