[CCWG-ACCT] Lawyers' Comments on CCWG Comments on Draft New ICANN Bylaws

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sun May 8 20:22:19 UTC 2016

Perhaps we should get clarification on what "herein" mean in legal terms.
However in simple English, I will assume that it means anything provided in
the bylaw relating to HR and since no such text is provided yet(pending the
FoI) then I don't think any obligation would be applicable.

However, if "herein" implies that ICANN's commitment to HR will/can be
tested/challenged upon every action/process defined in the bylaw then I am
in strong agreement with Brett.

Regards
Sent from my LG G4
Kindly excuse brevity and typos