[CCWG-ACCT] latest letter from Cruz et al FYI

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Fri May 20 15:54:01 UTC 2016

Well, that's an honor I neither expected nor asked for.  But thanks, I
guess....

I agree with Nigel -- sending this to the head of the Commerce Department
(Secretary Pritzker, a member of President Obama's cabinet) ups the ante.
A letter to ICANN is an extragovernmental communication.  This is a
communication to the Executive Branch from members of the Legislative
Branch.

Greg