[CCWG-ACCT] Agenda for ICANN Board meeting on 27 May 2016

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Sun May 22 16:12:08 UTC 2016

Dear All,

I too have not had/ received  the  final draft.

Does Final Draft include comments made or Final Draft is a compendium with
the comments.

it is said that the board review the final bylaws. is it with or without
the comments

can the secretary send me these docs.

we just lost proper monitoring of the case

Kavouss