[CCWG-ACCT] Agenda for ICANN Board meeting on 27 May 2016

Bruce Tonkin Bruce.Tonkin at melbourneit.com.au
Mon May 23 23:14:18 UTC 2016

Hello Avri,

>>  I am all in favor of seeing the redline, but do we have any change control at this point?

Timing is very tight but certainly quite a few staff and Board members follow this list, and can review comments right up to the moment that we are asked to vote.

So if you have any feedback on the next redline - it will be greatly appreciated.

I will pass on substantive comments to the ICANN Board list.

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin