[CCWG-ACCT] U.S. Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation Full Hearing on 24 May 2016

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Tue May 24 23:11:33 UTC 2016

Well I would have disagreed as well if I was the only one who makes the
decision. The fact that it's the proposal that achieved the community
consensus for onward forwarding, makes it the best we could get as a
community.

Nevertheless, perhaps when we have a different generation of community
members, maybe they would reason things differently and produce a different
result but I won't put my money on the current community irrespective of
how much more time we spend on this. At best we generate more processes,
committees and perhaps more acronyms as well, and ofcourse more registrants
money being spent.

Regards

Sent from my LG G4
Kindly excuse brevity and typos