[CCWG-ACCT] Synchronizing WS2 accountability projects with upcoming Accountability & Transparency Review (ATRT3)

Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez G. crg at isoc-cr.org
Thu May 26 18:00:26 UTC 2016

Dear Steve,

while your suggestion makes a lot of sense (in ATRT2 we spend a good
part of our time just tracking down and evaluating progress since
ATRT1), it should not preclude the possibility to request from ICANN a
progress report on the implementation of the ATRT2 recommendations by
years end.

We should even consider that all 4 Review tracks present regular
progress reports on the same date to the community, so as to better plan
new Reviews and manage overlaps with ongoing PDPs.

Best regards

Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez
+506 8837 7176
Skype: carlos.raulg